Each group will focus on topics to support young adult carers to manage in their caring roles but will also be a space for them to get a break, relax and meet other carers.
The sessions will cover:
- Tues 3rd Oct 2017 You and your money: A basic introduction to finance and managing your money
- Tues 21st Nov 2017 Knowing Your Rights: A useful introduction to young peoples’ rights including carers’ rights
- Tues 30th Jan 2018 Time for you! This session is all about YOU and looks at ways to improve your emotional well-being
- Tues 13th March 2018 Getting into work: This session will help you with job searching and presenting yourself for employment
- Tues 15th May 2018: Time for you! Let’s get creative: This session looks at ways to help you relax and deal with stress
- Tues 10th July 2018 Summer time - what now? Find out about activities, volunteering, work and training in Sheffield
All sessions run 5-7pm at Door 43, Star House, 43 Division Street, S1 4GE.
If you're a carer aged 16-25 and and want to come to any of these groups, please book your place by clicking on any date above that you want to attend.
We look forward to seeing you there!