Why we need your help
As a small registered charity, we rely increasingly on charitable donations to carry out our vital work supporting young carers in Sheffield.
Although we receive some grant support to help us, every year we need more funding to meet the growing demand we’re facing.
With over 7,300 young carers in Sheffield alone, every penny you provide will make a very real difference to our work.
We want to provide the very best support we can for some of Sheffield’s most vulnerable children, young people and families. Explore this section to find out how you can support us.
Your support will help us to provide:
- young carers with a break from their caring responsibilities
- free-of-charge termly groups and holiday activities for young carers
- support for families to help reduce the responsibilities of young carers
- training for local schools, healthcare providers and other agencies, to help them understand young carers and identify and support their needs
- general running costs for our charity – things like telephone and internet costs, postage and key staff.