We're delighted to announce a series of fantastic fundraising events in aid of the Lord Mayor's Charity Fund. From side-splitting comedy to top-notch grub, there's something for everyone. And all of the money raised by each event will benefit five amazing local charities: Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind (SRCB), Artworks, Sheffield Kidney Institute, Sheffield Dementia Action Alliance (DDA) - and Sheffield Young Carers!
- Toby Foster's Last Laugh Comedy Night - Friday 6 October @ Memorial Hall, Barker's Pool, Sheffield
- The Lord Mayor's Show featuring E-Maculate, 'the spirit of Northern Soul and Motown' - Friday 13th October @ The Walkley, Lark Street, Sheffield
- Casino Night & Dinner - Saturday 21st October @ Napoleon's Ecclesall Road, Sheffield
- Silver Plate Dinner - Wednesday 29th November @ The Silver Plate, Sheffield College
- Christmas Party - Friday 29th December @ Crookes Social Club, Sheffield
For further information or to book your tickets, please contact the Lord Mayor or call Katie Borland on 0114 258 4595.
Thank you - and have fun!