SYCP chosen as Irwin Mitchell’s joint charity of the year
- Sheffield Young Carers hit London!
- Chamber President goes the extra mile for SYC
- Dive into Carers Week 2013 with us!
- Significant increase in young carers revealed
- Lights, camera, action!
- Young Carers Showcase: "Inspiring" and "Compelling"
- SYC on the BBC
- Turning hard drives into cash for young carers!
- Roll up, roll up! Artists open house Dec 2012
- Give cash, not cards this Christmas!
- Come on you Reds, Blues - and Sheffield Chamber of Commerce!
- Get your running shoes on for SYC!
- Sheffield Young Carers get Big Lottery boost
- Young carers cook up a tasty treat for councillors
- Want to help young carers? Here's how!
- Dunelm Mill celebrate their success with us
- Courtside seats for Sheffield's young carers
- Highly commended by the High Sheriff, no less!
- Specsavers staff see young carers right
- Watch SYC's Play and Documentary
- Lottery funding for young carers in Sheffield!!!
- Congratulations David - Sheffield Young Carer of the Year
- Summer programme in full swing!
- Chris gets into the swim again for SYCP!
- Friends, fun...and farm animals!
- SYC hit the Peak District!
- The long and winding road!
- SYC's 29 Minute Meals - ON SALE NOW
- SYC Young People's Showcase and Launch Event
- Sheffield Young Carers...Breaking news!!!
- Young carers train their workers
- Young Carers Video Challenge
- Cheque this! Irwin Mitchell raises more than £10,000 for SYC
- Music in the Gardens goers dig deep!
- Henry Smith Charity awards £53,000 to SYC
- Richard limbers up for SYC
- Walk in Wigs for SYC
- Young Carer Gaby Meets Deputy PM
- SYC being evaluated - do we offer what young carers want?
- SYC Clinches Chamber Charity of the Year Accolade
- Wall of Balls 'Sunday Matinee' for Young Carers
- Farm, forest and so much fun!
- Family fun in the sun
- SYCP chosen as Irwin Mitchell’s joint charity of the year
- Carers Week 2011
- MP Meg Munn Taking Young Carers Views Forward!
- Young Carers Event a Huge Success
- Young Carers Granted £4000 to Spread the Word
- New Family Project at SYC
- Thank you donors!
- Richard McCourt supports Sheffield Young Carers
- Sheffield Young Carers live on stage
- Steel City presents... a 'rocking' night for young carers!
- Young Carers Taking on the World
- Mystery donor - many thanks Rachel!!!
- Kind Donations to SYC – Many thanks!
- Thank you Waitrose Customers
- Chris's Swim Results
- Our new website
Sheffield Young Carers is delighted to have been chosen by Irwin Mitchell as its joint charity of the year for 2011, alongside local children’s charity, Amy’s House.
The national law firm, which has a branch in Sheffield, chooses a local charity every year which benefits from the funds raised through a raft of staff fundraising activities, supported by a dedicated charity committee of staff members.
This year, the Sheffield staff vote was so close, Irwin Mitchell has decided to support two local charities, both of which reach out to children and young people, and SYCP is thrilled to be one of them.
We look forward to working with Irwin Mitchell on a very successful year of fundraising.
A big thank you to all at Irwin Mitchell!